Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Best of Week Two


Out of my first fifteen photo's of last week this photograph was not my favorite. One area of improvement is, the shadows needed to be highlighted. For example the shadow highlights would bring out the cats features instead of hiding them. The second is the cat needed to be more in focused. For example having a better focus for make the image seem more eye-catching. The third is maybe playing around with the contrast because the cat seems to be too bland.  However, the image works well because of the depth of field. Also I brighten the eyes slightly to bring his eyes out a little. Lastly, I cropped this image to eliminate a distracting background. Overall having a range of photographs really helped me understand my weaknesses as a photographer so that later I will improve, and strengthen my images.

1 comment: