Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Successfully Found a Home


So far in the past two weeks, I have been contributing toward helping animals find homes at the Wake County Animal Center. I have enjoyed not only helping the animals but also knowing that by those animals getting adopted, more animals have a grater probability of getting adopted as well. There has been a total of five successfully adopted animals that I have photographed. Three have been dogs and two have been cats. These animals are not only very sweet but they also needed a loving home and an owner with the responsibility to always be there for their new pet.
Little Poopsie
He was at the WCAS for only a couple of days.

Muffin
She was an older dog that was at WCAS for about a week.

Boo
He was a very small puppy that was at WCAS for a couple of days.

Meme
She was at the WCAS for about a month.
Rosemary
She was at the WCAS for a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I also photographed Rosemary and Muffin, and I am thrilled they were adopted. It feels great to help these animals become adopted into new homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Claire, I agree with you. Knowing our images changed the animal's life is a wonderful feeling. I also enjoyed seeing different photographs of the same animal and compare and contrast the photographer's good work and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work and images Britany! I am proud of your successes and contributions in helping these critters find their forever homes. It is so rewarding helping to save lives!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mary, thank you for the comment. I am very happy to be helping as many animals as a can and to encourage volunteers to do the same.

      Delete