| Before Photograph: Cam ID#87541 Photo Taken by a WCAS Volunteer 5/21/2013 |
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Before and After Photo's!
After watching the NOVA'S Dogs Decoded Video I was amazed at the new technology used to detect how dog really think through their own eye's. I also was surprise at the bone structure that has changed dogs from wild animals to animals that can detect emotion and have physically changed. This changes my perspectives on dogs because I do not personally own one so I had no idea they could detect your emotions. For example if you are feeling sad the dog will comfort you. This shows that dogs are not only good pets but also great friends. Today as I went to the animal shelter I was able to understand how animals can detect your emotions and therefore know if you are dangerous. I was taking a picture of an older dog and at first she was barking and did not want me in the cage with her and after a couple minutes of petting she calmed down and allowed me to take her photograph's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Britany- your after photo is much better. The lighting looks right and the glow around the cat makes the picture look more professional.
ReplyDelete@Leslie, I agree with you. I think the before photograph made Meme look scared and less adoptable.
ReplyDeleteExcellent connection from the video to your experience at the shelter. I believe photography also has the power to capture this emotion, especially with the facial features you describe.
ReplyDelete@Mary, thanks for the comment. I try to focus on the facial features because that will draw the adopters to have an awe moment.
ReplyDelete