Thursday, May 30, 2013

Responsible Pet Ownership

Responsible pet ownership shows an owner having love toward their animal. One of the important aspects of ownership, is taking care of their animal physically. A well control diet and  taking a dog out for regular walks is very important. Another entilement is showing that you love your animal. for example playing with your animal and cuddeling with it. If it is all day in the cage than it will slowly become depressed. Having time to spend with the animals is essential because animals should be treated like humans because they too have emotions. Since I went to the animals shelter today, I ask people what they thought was the meaning of responsible pet ownership. A staff member told me, "Taking care of your pets is not only a matter of food, shelter, and love, it is about having a friendship that will stay beside you forever"-anonymous. I also asked a visitor and they responded, "Have a good diet, and shelter"-Alejandra DeLaRosa. I agree with both of these responses and I think that most importantly, your pet should depend on you just as you can depend on them.

Rosemary

I chose this photograph because I think that the animals will show if their owners are responsible. Seeing an animal that is happy, health, and enlightened shows how the owner has taken great care of their animal. Animals that have not been treated with love or respect will tend to be aggressive and will be frighten with everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Good. Nice photo to accompany your post. Can support your thoughts/observations with any ideas you came across in the articles assigned for this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mary, thanks for the comment. I think the articles help me understand not only the animals behaviors but also the owners as well.

    ReplyDelete